The Stages of Islamic Expansion
Islamist Tactics In Non-Islamic Societies
The following is not based on conjecture or opinion, but rather, on the empirical modus operandi evidence of 1300 years of Islamic history.
The goal of Islamism is the conversion or subjugation of the entire world through the establishment of a global Islamic caliphate and the eradication of all non-Islamic cultures, religions, traditions, and ways of life. This goal is non-negotiable in the eyes of true Muslims.
Islamists will not stop their ass
They believe that the end always justifies the means: Islamists have no respect or regard for the rules, laws, or values of the non-Islamic world, to them, only the precepts propounded in the Koran are legitimate. Only after they have expunged all things un-Islamic from the world, will Allah�s design for humanity be as he intended. Islamists consider treaties with unbelievers to be non-binding. When in non-Muslim countries they will say or do whatever is necessary to obscure their true intentions of eventual domination of the entire world.
When considering Islam, always look at what they do, not what they say. Lying, treachery and deception have traditionally been the Islamists' key tactics of choice in their jihad of conquest. This tactic �al taqiyya in Arabic, or religious deception� is a common practice in Islam.
The methods used by Muhammad, Islam�s founder, are always the template for Muslim conduct.
It is irrelevant whether you acknowledge, reject or ignore this harsh reality, what the Islamists have described as �The Third Great Jihad� is underway, and either you, your children, or grandchildren, will inevitably face its truth.
- Initial migration wave to non-Muslim country.
- Maintain a low profile while few in numbers and lacking in power.
- Appeal for humanitarian tolerance from the non-Muslim populace of the host country.
- Profess tolerance for others and their beliefs. Establish �interfaith dialogue��heavily weighted toward a pro-Islamic emphasis. Stress Islam�s common �Abrahamic links� with Judaism and Christianity.
- Strive incessantly to portray Islam as a peaceful religion and Muslims as misunderstood victims of Islamophobic racism.
- When dealing with the media, or in inter-personal relations, use images of women and children to portray Islam in a gentle, positive, non threatening light.
- Establish mosques and cultural centres as power bases and safe havens for recruitment and covert subversive projects. (These are funded by the oil revenue of
Sand other audi Arabia ). Gulf states
- Muslim clerics and community leaders actively promote a high Muslim birthrate in target society to increase locally-born Muslim demographic.
- Misrepresent the true intentions or aims as a cover for clandestine operations, and deny any hidden agenda, future supremacist ambitions, or connection with radicalism.
CONSOLIDATION OF POWER
� Proselytising efforts initiated. (daw�ah)
� Facilitate the establishment of, and recruitment for, secretive fundamentalist cells. ( Hizb ut Tahrir, Muslim Brotherhood, Jemaah Islamiya etc.)
� Demand that special social, cultural and religious dispensations and exceptions be made for Muslims.
� Strive to convert to Islam those non-Muslims in the host society who are alienated, disillusioned or marginalized.
� Revisionist efforts to rewrite world history in favour of Islam.
� Deny all evidence of negative, incriminating historical sources that reveal the true nature and methods of Islamic expansion.
� Use psychological propagandist Jihad to discredit and deprecate non-Muslim history and culture by mounting a critical ass
� Make a concerted effort to recruit, or second, allies who share similar anti-Western goals (Communists, socialists, multiculturalists, anti-globalism activists, anarchists).
� Form alliances with the enemies of Western society particularly �progressives�, cultural relativists, anti capitalism leftists. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"
� Attempt to indoctrinate children to Islamist viewpoint by infiltrating education system using na�ve and sympathetic leftist teachers. Form Islamic student bodies on university campuses to propagate pro-Islamic points of view among tomorrow�s leaders.
� Increase efforts to intimidate, silence and discredit critical Muslim apostates and non-Muslim secularists, intellectuals and polemicists.
� Strongly advocate the need to introduce vilification and blasphemy laws into the host society�s statutes in order to silence and intimidate critics.
� Continued focus on enlarging Muslim population by increasing Muslim births and promoting Muslim immigration to dilute the non-Muslim demographic.
� Use first and second generation Muslim citizens as activist foot soldiers and public frontmen and repeatedly stress their native-born status to the media.
� Use charities to recruit supporters.
� Use the proceeds of crime and fr
� Use covert methods to divide, destabilise, and eventually destroy the host society from within.
� Develop an active Muslim political base within the target society to infiltrate and influence the political, educational and legal structure of the country to facilitate the expansion of Islamic influence.
� Use bribes, blackmail and badgering of non-Muslim
� Strengthen Islamic financial networks to fund political power and influence. Large scale acquisition of land and resources by any means possible. (Funded by Muslim charities; Gulf countries Oil revenue and criminal activities).
� Commence lobbying and agitation for acceptance of a limited, semi-
� Aggressive public attacks and character assassination of critics aimed at intimidating those who oppose their demands. Dismiss all critics as racist bigots, Islamophobes, intolerant red-necks and Zionists.
� NOTE: As a sense of empowerment develops, the fa�ade of tolerance toward non-Muslims falls away and Islamic leaders place greater demands upon Muslims to adopt a strict Islamic way of life and take up a more stridently assertive posture toward the host country. The Friday sermons in mosques become more inflammatory and intolerant describing those who refuse to convert or submit as �counter-initiatory forces� and �rejectionists� who must be neutralised.
� Muslim enclaves (millets) become �no-go� areas for non-Muslims, elements of sharia law are implemented in those areas, and the nation�s laws are no longer relevant, co-operation with infidel police ceases and disciplinary matters are dealt with according to Islamic precepts. However, demands are still made on local governments and utilities to maintain municipal services.
� Clandestine amassing of weapons and explosive caches within the enclaves.
� Non Muslim residents in the millets are now required to comply with the new social order (Islamic dress rules for females, no alcohol, halal food only etc.) or are harassed till they leave the enclave.
� Enclaves expand radially, and eventually overlap, forming bigger millets
� Continuous and covert nocturnal raids and challenges commence against adjacent target �infidel� suburbs, influential community leaders, liquor outlets, video stores and non-Islamic religious buildings.( synagogues, churches and temples)
� Overt disregard, animosity and rejection of the host society's mores, civil
� Efforts to undermine and destroy the power base of non-Muslim religions such as Jews, Christians, Hindus or Buddhists.
� Efforts to destroy the social structure of the country and bring about the downfall of non-Muslim government.
� Use of Islamic gangs in a campaign of fear and terror against all other religions and secularists to reduce their numbers and influence.
� NOTE: At this point, statelets now exist within a state and full autonomy is demanded. Having seen �the writing on the wall,� local and state governments acquiesce; religious �conversions of convenience� become common among the softened-up populace, merely to avoid the violent onsl
OPEN WAR WITH TARGET NON-ISLAMIST SOCIETY'S LEADERSHIP AND CULTURE
- Large-scale destruction of property, assassinations, killings, bombings.
- Intentional policy to spread chaos in the streets to undermine the national government and public resistance.
- Acts of barbarity and fierceness as a deliberate policy intended to foster submission of opponents.
- Open and covert efforts to c
ause economic collapse of the society.
- All opposition, irrespective, is challenged and either eradicated or silenced.
- Widespread ethnic cleansing of �rejectionists� by Islamic militias.
- Murder of all opposing political, religious and intellectual leaders of the host country.
- Elimination of all moderate Muslim intellectual �traitors� who had, at any time, supported other alternatives to radical Islam.
- Toppling of government and usurpation of political power.
- Imposition of Sharia law.
- Mass execution of non-Muslims, ethnic cleansing.
- The Qur�an and the Sharia becomes the "law of the land."
- All non-Islamic human rights cancelled.
- Freedom of speech and press eradicated.
- All Religions other than Islam are forbidden and destroyed.
- Enslavement and genocide of non-Muslim population.
- Destruction of all evidence of non-Muslim culture and symbols in the country.